Monday, June 23, 2008

Solstice

Saturday will forever be known between my husband and I as "the little sangria incident". That's inaccurate, though... actually it was a string of incidents. We were looped before we turned the BBQ on. Hell, I was looped before he even got home. Quality assurance, you understand... it took a long time to get the ratio of orange juice to alcohol just right. And I am a perfectionist, what can I say?

The neighbors will be scarred for life, I'm sure. Between the topless sunbathing, the barefoot dancing on the grass, and assorted naughtiness after dark by the twinkly garden lights, it was perhaps the most perfect first day of summer ever. Ever.

Thanks, Domesticrafts, for the sangria recipe. I'll have to try the passion fruit recipe after my mild, persistent, and totally worth it headache goes away.

2 comments:

Velda said...

*giggle* you naughty lovebirds!

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Ahhh to be young and childless once again.....actually at this point I'd settle to have the kids out of the house and back in school.