Monday, June 30, 2008

Sock Blanks

When I was on KnitPicks a couple of days ago, pricing out a new Harmony needle, I saw their sock blanks. What a super-cool idea. (Watch the video about half-way down the page if you can't wrap your head around the concept.)

I see a sock-dyeing party on the horizon... Kate? Whaddya say? Then you'd have no-one to blame for those weird stripes and pooling action but yourself... :)

This is also an excellent incentive to learn how to do two socks off the same needle at a time. (Yes, V, the temptation is strong just to do my own order and let a couple of goodies just fall into that basket... )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sock blanks are super cool - and you must be converted to two-at-a-time sock knitting! Resistance is futile!

Velda said...

Oh my.... http://www.knitpicks.com/Tabi+Socks+Pattern_PD30994225.html


Hey...I loved your reply to me lol....

Do it! You deserve it!

kate said...

Do I detect a double edged sword there - blame myself for pooling colors - two socks at a time??

But what fun and ever so tempting - you know I'm in!!