Sunday, April 13, 2008

FO: Dreaming of Crocuses

Shortly before our very own crocuses appear, I finished the socks that acted as my lifeline to spring. Their happy vibrant greens with that occasional shot of purple, the toes-up construction, the picot hem all charm me utterly. I think these are my favourite hand-knit socks ever.

S6301076

S6301078

S6301081

I made them almost exclusively to wear with my Chaco sandals... an homage to my West Coast granola girl soul. I know Kate appreciates the fashion statement. Just for her...

S6301085

And Tsarina? Thanks for the inspiration.


S6301086

3 comments:

kate said...

Fashion statement indeed! Has your granola magazine subscription started yet(says she with much affection!)?
Truly, they are gorgeous and I too love the picot edge!

Susan said...

Glad you love me just the way I is! :)

Velda said...

Lovely, as usual.